The Georgia Bulldogs (7-0) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to build on a seven-game win streak when they host the Mississippi State Bulldogs (5-3) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Stegeman Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on SECN. The over/under for the matchup is 143.5.
Georgia vs Mississippi State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Georgia and Mississippi State
Georgia and Mississippi State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Toumani Camara leads the Georgia Bulldogs in points and rebounds. He puts up 14.8 points per game while adding 8.3 rebounds.
- Georgia's assists leader is Sahvir Wheeler, who racks up 7.4 assists per game.
- Justin Kier leads the Georgia Bulldogs with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Georgia's steals leader is Kier, who collects 2.5 per game. Camara leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
Mississippi State Leaders
- D.J. Stewart outpaced his teammates on the Mississippi State Bulldogs scoring front by putting up 18.3 points per game. He adds 3.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game this season.
- The Mississippi State leaders in rebounds and assists are Tolu Smith (8.9 rebounds per game) and Iverson Molinar (3.8 assists per game).
- The Mississippi State Bulldogs are paced by Stewart from long distance -- he makes 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Molinar is at the top of Mississippi State's steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Abdul Ado leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
Georgia vs Mississippi State: Last 2 Meetings
Mississippi State was victorious in both of its games with Georgia. The Mississippi State Bulldogs have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Georgia Bulldogs.
Georgia vs Mississippi State (Last 2 Games)
- The Georgia Bulldogs average 81.1 points per game, 17.6 more points than the 63.5 the Mississippi State Bulldogs allow.
- Georgia is 6-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- Mississippi State has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 81.1 points.
- The Mississippi State Bulldogs put up 8.3 more points per game (73) than the Georgia Bulldogs allow their opponents to score (64.7).
- Mississippi State has compiled a 5-2 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
- Georgia's record is 2-0 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 73 points to its opponents.
- The Georgia Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 115 points this season (16.4 points per game on average), and the Mississippi State Bulldogs have put up 76 more points than their opponents on the year (9.5 per game).
- The Georgia Bulldogs and the Mississippi State Bulldogs are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (43.9 and 40.4 boards per game, respectively).
- The Georgia Bulldogs are 4-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mississippi State Bulldogs are 0-0 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Georgia Bulldogs and the Mississippi State Bulldogs collect offensive rebounds at very similar rate (14.3 and 14.1 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Georgia Bulldogs are 3-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mississippi State Bulldogs are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Georgia records an average rebounding margin of +11.8 rebounds per game. Mississippi State averages a margin of +11.9 rebounds.