The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-3) at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 3, 2021 as 9.5-point underdogs. The Yellow Jackets have also won three games in a row. The matchup's over/under is set at 139.5.
Georgia Tech vs Wake Forest Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Georgia Tech and Wake Forest
Georgia Tech and Wake Forest Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Moses Wright leads the Yellow Jackets in points and rebounds. He averages 18.1 points per game while also adding 7.4 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Jose Alvarado's 4.1 per game.
- Michael Devoe leads the Yellow Jackets with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Alvarado leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Wright collects 1.0 block a game to pace Georgia Tech.
Wake Forest Leaders
- Jonah Antonio outpaced his teammates on the Demon Deacons scoring front by putting up 13.0 points per game. He adds 1.5 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game this season.
- The Wake Forest leaders in rebounds and assists are Isaiah Mucius (4.7 rebounds per game) and Ian DuBose (4.5 assists per game).
- Antonio leads the Demon Deacons with a team-high 4.0 made three-pointers per game.
- DuBose is at the top of Wake Forest's steals hierarchy with 2.5 steals per game and Jalen Johnson leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Georgia Tech vs Wake Forest: Last 2 Meetings
The Yellow Jackets are 2-0 against the Demon Deacons over the last two meetings between the two teams. In those games against the Demon Deacons, the Yellow Jackets have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Georgia Tech vs Wake Forest (Last 2 Games)
- The Yellow Jackets put up 23.7 more points per game (81.4) than the Demon Deacons allow (57.7).
- When Georgia Tech totals more than 57.7 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- When Wake Forest gives up more than 81.4 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Demon Deacons put up an average of 84 points per game, 8.2 more points than the 75.8 the Yellow Jackets give up to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 75.8 points, Wake Forest is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Georgia Tech has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 84 points.
- The Yellow Jackets have totaled 45 more points than their opponents this season (5.6 per game on average), and the Demon Deacons have scored 79 more points than their opponents (26.3 per game).
- The Yellow Jackets and the Demon Deacons are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 35.1 and 34.7 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Yellow Jackets are 1-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Demon Deacons are 1-0 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Yellow Jackets average 9.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Demon Deacons by 1.8 rebounds per contest.
- When the Yellow Jackets grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Demon Deacons are 1-0.
- Georgia Tech records an average rebounding margin of -0.4 rebounds per game, and Wake Forest averages a margin of +4.4 rebounds.