Jose Alvarado leads the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (4-3) into a matchup against the UAB Blazers (7-1) after scoring 29 points in a 97-69 win over Delaware State. The Yellow Jackets are 2-point favorites in the matchup on Wednesday, December 23, 2020, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on CBSS. The matchup has an over/under set at 141 points.
Georgia Tech vs UAB Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Georgia Tech and UAB
Georgia Tech and UAB Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Moses Wright leads the Yellow Jackets in points and rebounds. He averages 19.6 points per game while tacking on 7.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Alvarado's 3.7 per game.
- The 2.1 three-pointers Alvarado knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Yellow Jackets.
- Georgia Tech's blocks leader is Wright, who collects 1.0 per game. Alvarado leads the team averaging 2.1 steals an outing.
- Michael Ertel outpaced his teammates on the Blazers scoring front by putting up 14.5 points per game. He adds 3.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to UAB leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Trey Jemison with 8.3 rebounds per game and Tyreek Scott-Grayson with 1.8 assists per game.
- Jalen Benjamin is tops from three-point range for the Blazers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- UAB's Quan Jackson has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 3.3 per game and Jemison is first in blocks with 3.0 per game.
- The 82.7 points per game the Yellow Jackets record are 26.2 more points than the Blazers allow (56.5).
- When Georgia Tech scores more than 56.5 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- UAB is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 82.7 points.
- The Blazers put up an average of 80.1 points per game, just 3.1 more points than the 77 the Yellow Jackets allow.
- UAB has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 77 points.
- Georgia Tech is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 80.1 points.
- The Yellow Jackets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 40 points this season (5.7 points per game on average), and the Blazers have put up 189 more points than their opponents on the year (23.6 per game).
- The Yellow Jackets and the Blazers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (36.9 and 40.6 boards per game, respectively).
- When UAB earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Georgia Tech is 2-1.
- The Yellow Jackets and the Blazers grab offensive rebounds at about the same rate (11 and 10.1 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Yellow Jackets are 0-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Blazers are 4-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Georgia Tech records an average rebounding margin of +1.5 rebounds per game. UAB averages a margin of +3.4 rebounds.