The Florida A&M Rattlers (0-4) are heavily favored (-19.5) to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 18, 2020 at McCamish Pavilion. The point total is set at 138 for the matchup.
Georgia Tech vs Florida A&M Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Georgia Tech and Florida A&M
Georgia Tech and Florida A&M Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 19.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Moses Wright leads the Yellow Jackets in points and rebounds. He puts up 21.0 points per game while also adding 8.8 rebounds.
- Jose Alvarado paces the squad with 3.5 assists per game.
- Michael Devoe makes a team-high 1.8 three-pointers per game for the Yellow Jackets.
- The Yellow Jackets steals leader is Alvarado, who collects 2.8 per game. Wright leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
Florida A&M Leaders
- Kamron Reaves' excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Rattlers scoring and assists leaderboards with 14.5 points per game and 2.5 assists per game.
- M.J. Randolph takes the top spot on the Rattlers rebounding leaderboard, averaging 7.5 boards per game while adding 14.5 points per game.
- Reaves connects on 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Rattlers.
- Randolph leads the Yellow Jackets with 2.8 steals per game and Johnny Brown is their top shot blocker with 2.0 blocks per game.
Georgia Tech vs Florida A&M: Last Meeting
Georgia Tech vs Florida A&M (Last 1 Games)
- The Yellow Jackets score 81.6 points per contest, just 1.1 more points than the 80.5 the Rattlers allow their opponents.
- Georgia Tech has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when putting up more than 80.5 points.
- In games Florida A&M allows more than 81.6 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Rattlers put up an average of 62.8 points per game, 18.4 fewer points than the 81.2 the Yellow Jackets allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 81.2 points, Florida A&M is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- Georgia Tech's record is 1-3 overall and 1-3 against the spread when it allows more than 62.8 points to its opponents.
- The Yellow Jackets have scored only two more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.4 per game), while the Rattlers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 71 total points, -17.7 per game).
- The Yellow Jackets average 36.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Rattlers by 23.4 boards per contest.
- Georgia Tech is 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Florida A&M is 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Yellow Jackets average 11.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Rattlers by eight rebounds per contest.
- When the Yellow Jackets grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Rattlers are 1-0.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both squads this season. Georgia Tech records a rebounding margin of -0.6 rebounds per game. Florida A&M averages a margin -3.3 rebounds.