The Mercer Bears (6-0) are favored (-2.5) to continue a six-game win streak when they visit the Georgia State Panthers (3-1) at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at GSU Sports Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 72 points.
Georgia State vs Mercer Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Georgia State and Mercer
Georgia State and Mercer Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Georgia State Leaders
- The Panthers scoring leader is Corey Allen, who contributes 15.5 points per game.
- Georgia State is led in rebounding by Eliel Nsoseme's 8.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Justin Roberts' 4.8 assists per game .
- The Panthers are paced by Allen from beyond the arc -- he connects on 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- The Panthers steals leader is Kane Williams, who grabs 1.8 per game. Nsoseme leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a contest.
- Ross Cummings outpaced his teammates on the Bears scoring front by putting up 16.0 points per game. He adds 2.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this season.
- The Mercer leaders in rebounds and assists are Felipe Haase (10.8 rebounds per game) and Neftali Alvarez (6.8 assists per game).
- Cummings is tops from three-point range for the Bears, hitting 3.5 threes per game.
- Alvarez leads the Panthers with 1.8 steals per game and Maciej Bender is their top shot blocker with 2.5 blocks per game.
Georgia State vs Mercer: Last 3 Meetings
The Panthers are 2-1 against the Bears over the last three meetings between the two teams. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the season series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
Georgia State vs Mercer (Last 3 Games)
- The 93.2 points per game the Panthers average are 26.5 more points than the Bears allow (66.7).
- When Georgia State puts up more than 66.7 points, it is 3-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Mercer is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when giving up more than 93.2 points.
- The Bears score only two more points per game (84.8) than the Panthers allow their opponents to score (82.8).
- Mercer has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 82.8 points.
- Georgia State's record is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 84.8 points to its opponents.
- The Panthers have put up a total of 42 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.4 per game), and the Bears have out-scored opponents by 109 points on the season (18.1 more per game).
- The Panthers and the Bears are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 44 and 42.3 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Georgia State is 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Mercer is 1-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Panthers average 13.8 offensive boards per game, more than the Bears by 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Panthers are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bears are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Georgia State records an average rebounding margin of -2.5 rebounds per game, and Mercer averages a margin of +10.3 rebounds.