A game after he scored 20 points in an 85-69 win over Coppin State, James Bishop leads the George Washington Colonials (1-2) at home against the William & Mary Tribe (0-1) on Monday, December 14, 2020. The Colonials are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on CBSS. The matchup has an over/under of 70 points.
George Washington vs William & Mary Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
George Washington Leaders
- Bishop leads the Colonials in points and assists. He averages 20.7 points per game while also adding 8.3 assists.
- George Washington is led in rebounds by Matthew Moyer's 9.3 per game.
- The Colonials are led by Jamison Battle from long distance. He connects on 1.3 shots from deep per game.
- Jameer Nelson JR averages 3.3 steals and 0.7 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for George Washington.
William & Mary Leaders
- Thornton Scott did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 3.2 rebounds per game and 4.4 assists per game.
- Luke Loewe racked up 10.7 points per game.
- Scott was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.5 per game.
- Scott averaged 0.5 steals per game. Quinn Blair collected 0.2 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the Colonials put up just 3.8 fewer points per game (65.2) than the Tribe gave up (69).
- When George Washington scored more than 69 points last season, it went 8-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- William & Mary put together a record of 7-8 against the spread and 10-11 overall last season when giving up more than 65.2 points.
- The Tribe's 71.5 points per game last year were just 1.4 more points than the 70.1 the Colonials allowed.
- William & Mary put together a 9-0 ATS record and a 14-2 overall record last season in games it scored more than 70.1 points.
- George Washington had an ATS record of 3-10 and a 1-13 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 71.5 points.
- The Colonials were out-scored by 157 points last season (4.9 points per game on average), while the Tribe put up 80 more points than their opponents on the year (2.5 per game).
- The Colonials and the Tribe hauled in rebounds at approximately the same clip last season (30.5 and 33.5 boards per game, respectively).
- When William & Mary earned the rebounding advantage they were 14-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, George Washington was 6-12.
- The Colonials and the Tribe were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 6.4 and seven offensive boards per game, respectively.
- When the Tribe grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Colonials were 8-7.
- Rebounding margin was a weakness for the Colonials last season with a mark of -2.2 rebounds per game, and the Tribe routinely found success on the boards, averaging a margin of +4.4.