The Coppin State Eagles (0-3) are heavily favored (-11) to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Georgetown Hoyas (1-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at McDonough Arena. The game airs on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 71.5.
Georgetown vs Coppin State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Georgetown and Coppin State
Georgetown and Coppin State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 11+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jahvon Blair leads the Hoyas in scoring, putting up 20.0 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Qudus Wahab's 14.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Jalen Harris' 6.5 assists per game .
- Donald Carey makes a team-high 2.5 three-pointers per game for the Hoyas.
- Georgetown's steals leader is Carey, who grabs 2.0 per game. Timothy Ighoefe leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
Coppin State Leaders
- Anthony Tarke leads the team in both scoring (18.3 points per game) and rebounding (8.3 rebounds per game).
- The Coppin State leader in assists is Dejuan Clayton with 3.3 assists per game.
- Domantas Sakickas hits a team-high 3.0 three-pointers per game for the Eagles.
- Clayton is at the top of Coppin State's steals hierarchy with 3.0 steals per game and Kenan Sarvan leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- The Hoyas score 70.7 points per game, 7.6 fewer points than the 78.3 the Eagles give up.
- Georgetown is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 78.3 points.
- Coppin State is 0-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 70.7 points.
- The Eagles put up an average of 64.7 points per game, 8.6 fewer points than the 73.3 the Hoyas give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 73.3 points, Coppin State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- Georgetown is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 64.7 points.
- The Hoyas have been out-scored by eight points this season (2.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Eagles have out-scored them by 41 more points on the year (13.6 per game).
- The Hoyas average 45.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by 12.4 boards per contest.
- Georgetown is 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Coppin State is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Hoyas average 14 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Eagles by 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Hoyas are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Eagles are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Georgetown fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +7.7 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Coppin State, which averages a margin of -15.