The George Mason Patriots (4-1) are big, 10-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Norfolk State Spartans (3-3) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at EagleBank Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
George Mason vs Norfolk State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for George Mason and Norfolk State
George Mason and Norfolk State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
George Mason Leaders
- Jordan Miller leads the Patriots in points and rebounds. He puts up 20.0 points per game while adding 7.0 rebounds.
- Jamal Hartwell II paces the squad with 2.6 assists per game.
- The 3.0 three-pointers Miller makes per game are a team-high mark for the Patriots.
- Tyler Kolek leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. AJ Wilson collects 3.0 blocks a contest to pace the Patriots.
Norfolk State Leaders
- Devante Carter has shown out this season to lead the Spartans in points (16.8 per game), rebounds (6.3 per game), and assists (3.5 per game).
- Daryl Anderson knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Spartans.
- The Spartans leaders in steals and blocks are Kyonze Chavis (1.8 steals per game) and Chris Ford (1.0 blocks per game).
- The Patriots average 71 points per contest, just 1.8 more points than the 69.2 the Spartans allow their opponents.
- George Mason has a 2-0 record overall and a 1-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- When Norfolk State allows more than 71 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Spartans put up only 1.8 fewer points than the Patriots allow their opponents to score (68.6).
- Norfolk State has gone 2-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.6 points.
- George Mason has a 1-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-0 in games when its opponents score more than 66.8 points.
- The Patriots have totaled only 12 more points than their opponents this season (2.4 per game on average), while the Spartans have been out-scored by 14 total points (2.4 per game average differential).
- The Patriots and the Spartans are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (35.8 and 34.3 boards per game, respectively).
- George Mason is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Norfolk State is 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Patriots average 11.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Spartans by 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- When the Patriots grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Spartans are 3-3.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both organizations this season. George Mason records a rebounding margin of -0.6 rebounds per game. Norfolk State averages a margin -4.7 rebounds.