The VMI Keydets (4-2) are 3.5-point underdogs against the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (0-2) at Paul Porter Arena on Friday, December 18, 2020. The game starts at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is set at 142.5.
Gardner-Webb vs VMI Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Jaheam Cornwall averaged 13.1 points per game last season while adding 3.3 assists.
- Ludovic Dufeal collected 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Cornwall knocked down 2.7 shots from deep per game in a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Cornwall averaged 0.8 steals per game. Dufeal collected 2.2 blocks a game.
- The Keydets go-to guy, Greg Parham, leads the team in both scoring (14.2 points per game) and assists (3.8 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Myles Lewis is the VMI leader with 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Kamdyn Curfman connects on 2.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Keydets.
- One VMI player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Jake Stephens averages 1.8 steals per game and 2.4 blocks per game.
- Last year, the Runnin' Bulldogs scored 72.4 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 71.1 the Keydets allowed.
- Gardner-Webb went 6-0 against the spread and 12-5 overall last season when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- VMI had a 6-9 record against the spread and a 3-12 record overall last season when allowing more than 72.4 points.
- The Keydets scored just 1.1 more points per game last year (72.1) than the Runnin' Bulldogs allowed their opponents to score (71).
- When it scored more than 71 points last season, VMI went 7-0 against the spread and 9-8 overall.
- Gardner-Webb went 4-6 against the spread and 2-11 overall when it gave up more than 72.1 points last season.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs totaled 46 more points than their opponents last season (1.4 per game on average), and the Keydets scored 34 more points than their opponents (one per game).
- The Runnin' Bulldogs and the Keydets grabbed rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (32.2 and 32.3 boards per game, respectively).
- The Keydets were 8-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Runnin' Bulldogs were 5-8 when they lost the battle on the glass
- The Runnin' Bulldogs and the Keydets were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 8.2 and 8.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Keydets grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 6-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Runnin' Bulldogs were 6-6.
- Both teams tended to win the board battle last season. Gardner-Webb recorded an average rebounding margin of +0.4 rebounds per game, and VMI averaged a margin of +0.1 rebounds.