The Hampton Pirates (1-4) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (1-4) on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at Convocation Center (VA). The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under of 146 points.
Gardner-Webb vs Hampton Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Gardner-Webb and Hampton
Gardner-Webb and Hampton Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jaheam Cornwall leads the Runnin' Bulldogs in both rebounds (5.5 per game) and assists (3.0 per game).
- Lance Terry paces the team with 15.5 points per game.
- Terry knocks down a team-high 2.7 three-pointers per game for the Runnin' Bulldogs.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs steals leader is D'Maurian Williams, who collects 1.0 per game. Ludovic Dufeal leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks an outing.
- Davion Warren owns the Pirates top spot in scoring with 19.3 points per game and also tacks on 6.4 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- Edward Oliver-Hampton's 7.7 rebounds per game and Russell Dean's 7.5 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Pirates rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Chris Shelton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pirates, averaging 3.8 treys per game.
- Hampton's Warren has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.6 per game and Dajour Dickens is first in blocks with 2.9 per game.
Gardner-Webb vs Hampton: Last 3 Meetings
The Runnin' Bulldogs are 2-1 against the Pirates over the last three meetings between the two teams. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the season series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Gardner-Webb vs Hampton (Last 3 Games)
- The Runnin' Bulldogs put up 68.2 points per game, 9.6 fewer points than the 77.8 the Pirates give up.
- When Gardner-Webb puts up more than 77.8 points, it is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Hampton allows more than 68.2 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Pirates put up just 4.6 fewer points than the Runnin' Bulldogs allow (73.4).
- When it puts up more than 73.4 points, Hampton is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Gardner-Webb's record is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 68.8 points to its opponents.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs have been out-scored by 26 points this season (5.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pirates have out-scored them by 45 more points on the year (nine per game).
- The Runnin' Bulldogs and the Pirates are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.8 and 35.2 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Pirates are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Runnin' Bulldogs are 1-2 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Runnin' Bulldogs average 7.4 offensive rebounds per game, -3.6 rebounds less than the Pirates.
- The Pirates are 1-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Runnin' Bulldogs are 1-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both teams this year. Gardner-Webb records an average rebounding margin of -7.8 rebounds per game, and Hampton averages a margin of -6.2 rebounds.