The Campbell Fighting Camels (4-3) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (1-4) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at Paul Porter Arena as 5-point underdogs. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
Gardner-Webb vs Campbell Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Gardner-Webb and Campbell
Gardner-Webb and Campbell Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Lance Terry leads the Runnin' Bulldogs in scoring, racking up 15.5 points per game.
- Gardner-Webb is led in rebounding by Jacob Falko's 5.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Jaheam Cornwall's 3.4 assists per game .
- Terry hits a team-high 2.7 three-pointers per game for the Runnin' Bulldogs.
- Gardner-Webb's steals leader is D'Maurian Williams, who averages 1.1 per game. Ludovic Dufeal leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks a contest.
- Cedric Henderson Jr. has the top Fighting Camels spot in two categories: scoring (14.7 points per game) and rebounding (4.3 rebounds per game).
- Jesus Carralero holds the title of Campbell assist leader, dishing out 3.9 assists per game this season.
- Jordan Whitfield averages 1.7 made threes per game to pace the Fighting Camels.
- Henderson is tops on Campbell in both steals (1.4) and blocks (1.1) per game.
Gardner-Webb vs Campbell: Last 2 Meetings
Gardner-Webb leads the past two matchups 2-0 over Campbell. The Runnin' Bulldogs have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Fighting Camels.
Gardner-Webb vs Campbell (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Gardner-Webb games this season, the total went over Tuesday's over/under 17 times (340%).
Three Campbell games this season featured a total above Tuesday's set over/under of 138.5 (42.9%).
The two teams combine to average 144.1 points per game, 5.6 more than the total in this contest.
These two squads surrender a combined 145.4 points per game, 6.9 more than this contest's over/under.
The Runnin' Bulldogs and their opponents have scored an average of 141.6 points per game in 2020-21, 3.1 more than Tuesday's total.
The 147.9 PPG average total in Fighting Camels games this season is 9.4 points more than this game's over/under.