The Campbell Fighting Camels (4-3) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (1-4) on Monday, January 4, 2021 at Paul Porter Arena as 5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is 138.5.
Gardner-Webb vs Campbell Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Gardner-Webb and Campbell
Gardner-Webb and Campbell Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Lance Terry leads the Runnin' Bulldogs scoring 15.5 points per game.
- Jaheam Cornwall leads Gardner-Webb with 3.4 assists per game and Jacob Falko paces the team with 5.1 rebounds per matchup.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs are led by Terry from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- D'Maurian Williams leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Ludovic Dufeal collects 1.9 blocks a contest to pace the Runnin' Bulldogs.
- Cedric Henderson Jr. leads the team in both scoring (15.4 points per game) and rebounding (4.4 rebounds per game).
- The Campbell leader in assists is Jesus Carralero with 3.7 assists per game.
- Jordan Whitfield leads the Fighting Camels in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Campbell's Carralero has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Henderson is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Gardner-Webb vs Campbell: Last 2 Meetings
The Runnin' Bulldogs have a 2-0 record in the last two matchups with the Fighting Camels. The Runnin' Bulldogs have covered the spread more often than not against the Fighting Camels, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Gardner-Webb vs Campbell (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Gardner-Webb and its opponents have gone over the current 138.5 total in 17 of five games (340%) this season
In three of seven (42.9%) Campbell games this season, the total points scored surpassed Monday's 138.5 over/under.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 144.1, is 5.6 points more than Monday's over/under.
The 145.4 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 6.9 more than the 138.5 total in this contest.
The Runnin' Bulldogs and their opponents have scored an average of 141.6 points per game in 2020-21, 3.1 more than Monday's total.
The 147.9 PPG average total in Fighting Camels games this season is 9.4 points more than this game's over/under.