The Chattanooga Mocs (7-0) are favored (-7.5) to extend a seven-game winning streak when they host the Furman Paladins (6-3) at 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at McKenzie Arena. The contest airs on ESP+. The matchup's point total is set at 144.5.
Furman vs Chattanooga Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Furman and Chattanooga
Furman and Chattanooga Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Mike Bothwell leads the Paladins in scoring (17.6 points per game), rebounding (5.3 per game) and assisting (4.0 per game).
- Alex Hunter leads the Paladins with a team-high 2.2 made three-pointers per game.
- Bothwell leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Jalen Slawson collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Furman.
- Malachi Smith grabs 11.2 rebounds per game, 3.7 assists per game, and 17.1 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Mocs in both rebounds and assists.
- David Jean-Baptiste has the title of Chattanooga's top scorer by putting up 18.0 points per game.
- Jean-Baptiste is tops from three-point range for the Mocs, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on Chattanooga grabs more steals than Jean-Baptiste (2.2 per game) or blocks more shots than A.J. Caldwell (0.4 per game).
Furman vs Chattanooga: Last 4 Meetings
The Paladins are 4-0 against the Mocs in the last four meetings between the two teams. The Mocs have a 1-0-1 record against the spread in those games against the Paladins.
Furman vs Chattanooga (Last 4 Games)
- The Paladins record 87.1 points per game, 21.5 more points than the 65.6 the Mocs give up.
- Furman has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when putting up more than 65.6 points.
- Chattanooga is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when giving up more than 87.1 points.
- The Mocs score 8.2 more points per game (73.9) than the Paladins give up (65.7).
- When it scores more than 65.7 points, Chattanooga is 2-0-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Furman's record is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it allows more than 73.9 points.
- The Paladins have totaled 193 more points than their opponents this season (21.4 per game on average), and the Mocs have scored 58 more points than their opponents (8.3 per game).
- The Paladins and the Mocs rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 38.4 and 34.3 boards per game, respectively.
- When Furman earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Chattanooga is 2-0.
- The Paladins average 9.6 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Mocs by 1.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Paladins are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mocs are 1-0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Paladins record an average rebounding margin of +4.4 rebounds per game, and the Mocs average a draw on the boards collecting the same rebounding average as they allow.