The George Washington Colonials (1-6) are favored (-4) to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Fordham Rams (0-0) at 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Rose Hill Gymnasium. The game airs on ESP+. The matchup's point total is set at 131.5.
Fordham vs George Washington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Jalen Cobb scored 10.3 points per game and dished out 2.3 assists per outing last season.
- Joel Soriano pulled down 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Last season, Ty Perry connected on 1.4 threes per game.
- Cobb nicked 1.8 steals per game. Onyi Eyisi collected 1.0 block an outing.
George Washington Leaders
- James Bishop has the top spot on the Colonials scoring and assist lists, tallying 19.6 points and 6.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Matthew Moyer is the George Washington leader with 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Jamison Battle leads the Colonials in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on George Washington grabs more steals than Jameer Nelson Jr. (2.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Chase Paar (0.7 per game).
Fordham vs George Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Fordham has taken four of its last five games against George Washington. The Rams have covered the spread more often than not against the Colonials, holding a 3-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Fordham vs George Washington (Last 5 Games)
- Last year, the Rams put up 58.6 points per game, 11.5 fewer points than the 70.1 the Colonials gave up.
- Fordham went 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall last season when scoring more than 70.1 points.
- George Washington finished with a 12-14 record against the spread and went 10-20 overall last season when giving up more than 58.6 points.
- The Colonials' 65.2 points per game last year were only 3.5 more points than the 61.7 the Rams allowed to opponents.
- George Washington put together a 12-0 ATS record and a 12-8 overall record last season in games it scored more than 61.7 points.
- Fordham had an ATS record of 1-7-1 and a 0-11 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 65.2 points.
- The Rams had a negative point differential on the season (-97 total points, -3.1 per game), as did the Colonials (-157 total points, -4.9 per game).
- The Rams and the Colonials rebounded at a similar clip last season (30 and 30.5 boards per game, respectively).
- When George Washington earned the rebounding advantage they were 7-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Fordham was 5-12-1.
- The Rams and the Colonials were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with both teams averaging 6.4 offensive rebounds per game.
- Rebounding was a weakness for both squads last season. Fordham recorded a rebounding margin of -3.9 rebounds per game. George Washington averaged a margin of -2.2 rebounds.