The Florida Gators (5-3) are at home in SEC action against the Ole Miss Rebels (6-4) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Gators are 3-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's point total is 138.5.
Florida vs Ole Miss Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida and Ole Miss
Florida and Ole Miss Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Tre Mann leads the Gators in assists and rebounds. He dishes out 4.1 assists and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Florida's scoring leader is Keyontae Johnson, who averages 16.0 points per game.
- Noah Locke hits 2.0 threes per game to lead the Gators.
- The Gators steals leader is Tyree Appleby, who collects 1.5 per game. Scottie Lewis leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a contest.
Ole Miss Leaders
- The Rebels go-to guy, Devontae Shuler, leads the team in both scoring (12.6 points per game) and assists (4.1 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Luis Rodriguez is the Ole Miss leader with 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Shuler paces the Rebels with a team-high 1.9 made three-pointers per game.
- Rodriguez leads the Gators with 1.5 steals per game and Romello White is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Florida vs Ole Miss: Last 3 Meetings
The Gators have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with the Rebels. The Gators and the Rebels have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Florida vs Ole Miss (Last 3 Games)
- The 78.2 points per game the Gators put up are 16.5 more points than the Rebels allow (61.7).
- When Florida puts up more than 61.7 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Ole Miss is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 78.2 points.
- The Rebels' 72.4 points per game are just 0.5 more points than the 71.9 the Gators allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 71.9 points, Ole Miss is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Florida's record is 1-3 overall and 1-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.4 points to its opponents.
- The Gators have out-scored their opponents by a total of 51 points this season (6.3 points per game on average), and the Rebels have put up 107 more points than their opponents on the year (10.7 per game).
- The Gators and the Rebels are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (34.5 and 38 boards per game, respectively).
- When Ole Miss earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Florida is 0-2.
- The Gators average 10.4 offensive boards per game, -2 rebounds fewer than the Rebels.
- When the Rebels grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Gators are 1-1.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Florida records an average rebounding margin of +2.7 rebounds per game. Ole Miss averages a margin of +six rebounds.