The Florida Gators (5-2) host the Kentucky Wildcats (3-6) in a matchup of SEC teams at Exactech Arena, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Gators are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 139 points.
Florida vs Kentucky Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida and Kentucky
Florida and Kentucky Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Tre Mann leads the Gators in assists and rebounds. He puts up 4.3 assists and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Keyontae Johnson paces the team with 16.0 points per game.
- Noah Locke averages 2.1 made threes per game to pace the Gators.
- The Gators steals leader is Tyree Appleby, who averages 1.7 per game. Scottie Lewis leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a game.
- Brandon Boston Jr. owns the Wildcats top spot in scoring with 12.8 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest.
- Isaiah Jackson (7.3 rebounds per game) and Davion Mintz (2.9 assists per game) are the Kentucky leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The Wildcats are led by Dontaie Allen from beyond the arc -- he knocks down 1.8 shots from downtown per game.
- Boston leads the Gators with 1.7 steals per game and Jackson is their top shot blocker with 2.7 blocks per game.
Florida vs Kentucky: Last 4 Meetings
Kentucky has a 4-0 record in the last four matchups with Florida. In those matchups with the Gators, the Wildcats have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Florida vs Kentucky (Last 4 Games)
- The Gators put up 13 more points per game (81.1) than the Wildcats give up (68.1).
- Florida is 5-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- When Kentucky gives up more than 81.1 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 67.7 points per game, only 3.6 fewer points than the 71.3 the Gators allow.
- Kentucky is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 71.3 points.
- Florida has a 4-2 record overall and an ATS record of 3-3 in games when its opponents put up more than 67.7 points.
- The Gators have out-scored their opponents by a total of 69 points this season (9.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by only four more points on the year (0.4 per game).
- The Gators and the Wildcats rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.4 and 38.7 boards per game, respectively.
- Kentucky is 2-4 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Florida is 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Gators average 10.1 offensive boards per game, -2.3 rebounds fewer than the Wildcats.
- When the Wildcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Gators are 1-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Florida records an average rebounding margin of +2.7 rebounds per game. Kentucky averages a margin of +3.6 rebounds.