The Indiana Hoosiers (3-1) visit the No. 20 Florida State Seminoles (1-0) as 1.5-point favorites after Trayce Jackson-Davis racked up 31 points in the Hoosiers 79-63 victory over Stanford. The game airs on ESPN at 7:15 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The point total is 65.5 in the matchup.
Florida State vs Indiana Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Florida State Leaders
- M.J. Walker put up 10.6 points per game last season and contributed 1.5 assists.
- Malik Osborne pulled down 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Walker made 1.7 shots from deep per game in a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Anthony Polite averaged 1.2 steals per game. Raiquan Gray collected 0.7 blocks an outing.
- Jackson-Davis outpaced his teammates on the Hoosiers scoring front by putting up 21.5 points per game. He adds 7.0 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- Race Thompson's 7.5 rebounds per game and Aljami Durham's 3.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Hoosiers rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Durham averages 1.3 made threes per game to pace the Hoosiers.
- Thompson averages 1.3 steals and 2.0 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Hoosiers steals and blocks leaderboards.
Florida State vs Indiana: Last Meeting
Florida State vs Indiana (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Seminoles scored 75.4 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 66.7 the Hoosiers gave up.
- When Florida State totaled more than 66.7 points last season, it put together a record of 11-0-1 against the spread and 20-1 overall.
- Indiana had a 1-4 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall last season when allowing more than 75.4 points.
- The Hoosiers' 71.4 points per game last year were 5.7 more points than the 65.7 the Seminoles gave up to opponents.
- When it scored more than 65.7 points last season, Indiana went 15-0 against the spread and 17-2 overall.
- Florida State went 1-5 against the spread and 6-1 overall last season when it allowed more than 71.4 points.
- The Seminoles totaled 299 more points than their opponents last season (9.7 per game on average), and the Hoosiers scored 151 more points than their opponents (4.7 per game).
- The Seminoles and the Hoosiers rebounded at a similar rate last season (33.2 and 35.1 boards per game, respectively).
- When Indiana earned the rebounding advantage they were 12-11 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Florida State was 3-2-1.
- The Seminoles and the Hoosiers were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 10.3 and 9.8 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- The Seminoles were 11-8-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hoosiers were 5-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams thrived on the boards last season. Florida State recorded an average rebounding margin of +4.5 rebounds per game. Indiana averaged a margin of +5.7 rebounds.