The No. 15 Florida State Seminoles (3-0) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-2) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Donald L. Tucker Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET on ACCN. The point total is 64.5 in the matchup.
Florida State vs Georgia Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida State and Georgia Tech
Florida State and Georgia Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Moses Wright is at the top of the Yellow Jackets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.0 points per game and 11.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Jose Alvarado holds the title of Georgia Tech assist leader, dishing out 4.3 assists per game this season.
- Bubba Parham leads the Yellow Jackets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Yellow Jackets leaders in steals and blocks are Alvarado (3.0 steals per game) and Wright (1.3 blocks per game).
Florida State vs Georgia Tech: Last 3 Meetings
Florida State has won all three of its games with Georgia Tech. The Seminoles have beat the spread more often than not against the Yellow Jackets, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Florida State vs Georgia Tech (Last 3 Games)
- The 79.3 points the Seminoles average per game are just 3.7 fewer points than the Yellow Jackets allow (83).
- Florida State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 83 points.
- Georgia Tech has compiled a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall in games when it gives up more than 79.3 points.
- The Yellow Jackets put up 21.5 more points per game (86.8) than the Seminoles allow their opponents to score (65.3).
- Georgia Tech has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 65.3 points.
- Florida State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 86.8 points.
- The Seminoles have scored a total of 42 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 14 per game), and the Yellow Jackets have out-scored opponents by only 15 points on the season (3.8 more per game).
- The Seminoles and the Yellow Jackets rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 36.7 and 40 boards per game, respectively.
- When Georgia Tech earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Florida State is 1-0.
- The Seminoles and the Yellow Jackets grab offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (13.3 and 13.2 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Seminoles are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Yellow Jackets are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Florida State records an average rebounding margin of +4.7 rebounds per game. Georgia Tech averages a margin of +0.8 rebounds.