The No. 18 Florida State Seminoles (5-2) host the No. 20 Duke Blue Devils (3-2) in a matchup of ACC teams at Donald L. Tucker Center, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The Seminoles are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup's point total is set at 145.
Florida State vs Duke Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida State and Duke
Florida State and Duke Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida State Leaders
- M.J. Walker leads the Seminoles in scoring, putting up 15.3 points per game.
- Florida State is led in rebounding by Raiquan Gray's 6.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Scottie Barnes' 4.3 assists per game .
- Anthony Polite hits a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Seminoles.
- Gray averages 1.7 steals and 1.0 block per game. Both numbers are team-highs for the Seminoles.
- The Blue Devils leader in scoring is Matthew Hurt with 18.8 points per game. He also adds 7.6 rebounds per game and 1.2 assists per game.
- The Duke leaders in rebounds and assists are Jalen Johnson (8.3 rebounds per game) and Jordan Goldwire (3.4 assists per game).
- The 2.0 three-pointers DJ Steward knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Blue Devils.
- Goldwire is at the top of Duke's steals hierarchy with 2.4 steals per game and Johnson leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Florida State vs Duke: Last 2 Meetings
The Blue Devils lead the last two head-to-head matchups 2-0 over the Seminoles. The Seminoles have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Blue Devils.
Florida State vs Duke (Last 2 Games)
- The Seminoles put up 5.4 more points per game (75) than the Blue Devils give up (69.6).
- Florida State is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 69.6 points.
- Duke has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when allowing more than 75 points.
- The Blue Devils score 5.4 more points per game (73.8) than the Seminoles allow their opponents to score (68.4).
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, Duke is 1-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Florida State has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 0-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.8 points.
- The Seminoles have totaled 46 more points than their opponents this season (6.6 per game on average), and the Blue Devils have scored 21 more points than their opponents (4.2 per game).
- The Seminoles and the Blue Devils are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 37.1 and 38.8 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Blue Devils are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Seminoles are 1-2 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Seminoles and the Blue Devils collect offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (12 and 11.2 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Seminoles grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Blue Devils are 0-1.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Florida State records an average rebounding margin of +3.4 rebounds per game. Duke averages a margin of +six rebounds.