The Old Dominion Monarchs (3-2) visit the Florida International Panthers (6-2) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Ocean Bank Convocation Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 1, 2021. The Monarchs are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's point total is set at 148.
Old Dominion vs Florida International Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Old Dominion and Florida International
Old Dominion and Florida International Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Old Dominion Leaders
- Malik Curry leads the Monarchs in points and assists. He puts up 15.6 points per game while adding 5.2 assists.
- Old Dominion is led in rebounds by Kalu Ezikpe's 7.3 per game.
- A.J. Oliver II leads the Monarchs with a team-high 1.7 made three-pointers per game.
- Ezikpe leads Old Dominion in both blocks and steals, averaging 2.0 blocks and 1.3 steals per game.
Florida International Leaders
- Antonio Daye's strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Panthers scoring and assists leaderboards with 19.4 points per game and 6.1 assists per game.
- The Panthers leading rebounder is Dimon Carrigan with 7.8 per game. He also scores 8.0 points per game.
- Eric Lovett leads the Panthers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.5 made threes per game.
- Daye leads the Monarchs with 1.3 steals per game and Carrigan is their top shot blocker with 3.0 blocks per game.
Old Dominion vs Florida International: Last 2 Meetings
Old Dominion and Florida International have split their last two games 1-1. In those matchups with the Monarchs, the Panthers have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Old Dominion vs Florida International (Last 2 Games)
- The 70.6 points the Monarchs put up per game are just 2.6 fewer points than the Panthers give up (73.2).
- Old Dominion has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.2 points.
- When Florida International gives up more than 70.6 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Panthers put up 15 more points per game (88.6) than the Monarchs give up (73.6).
- When it scores more than 73.6 points, Florida International is 3-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Old Dominion has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 88.6 points.
- The Monarchs have been out-scored by 15 points this season (three points per game on average), while the Panthers have put up 123 more points than their opponents on the year (15.4 per game).
- The Monarchs and the Panthers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.6 and 32.6 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Old Dominion is 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Florida International is 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Monarchs average 9.4 offensive rebounds per game, -1.7 rebounds less than the Panthers.
- The Panthers are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Monarchs are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Old Dominion finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +0.2 rebounds per game. Florida International struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -0.8.