C-USA opponents square off when the Florida International Panthers (8-3) visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-5) at Murphy Athletic Center, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Blue Raiders are 4-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under for the matchup is 143.5.
Florida International vs Middle Tennessee Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida International and Middle Tennessee
Florida International and Middle Tennessee Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida International Leaders
- Antonio Daye leads the Panthers in scoring (17.8 points per game) and assisting (5.5 assists per game).
- The squad is led in rebounds by Dimon Carrigan's 6.9 per game.
- Eric Lovett averages 3.1 made threes per game to pace the Panthers.
- Florida International's blocks leader is Carrigan, who records 2.9 per game. Daye leads the team averaging 2.5 steals an outing.
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- Dontrell Shuler's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Blue Raiders scoring and assists leaderboards with 11.7 points per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- Jo'Vontae Millner's 6.2 rebounds per game paces Middle Tennessee's rebounding effort. He also adds 8.7 points per game.
- Jalen Jordan is tops from three-point range for the Blue Raiders, knocking down 1.4 threes per game.
- The Blue Raiders leaders in steals and blocks are Jordan Davis (1.9 steals per game) and Millner (0.8 blocks per game).
Florida International vs Middle Tennessee: Last 3 Meetings
Florida International has won all three of its games against Middle Tennessee. In those matchups with the Blue Raiders, the Panthers have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Florida International vs Middle Tennessee (Last 3 Games)
- The 84.1 points per game the Panthers put up are 19.4 more points than the Blue Raiders give up (64.7).
- When Florida International puts up more than 64.7 points, it is 8-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Middle Tennessee is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when giving up more than 84.1 points.
- The Blue Raiders' 61.7 points per game are 9.1 fewer points than the 70.8 the Panthers allow.
- Middle Tennessee has compiled a 2-0 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.8 points.
- Florida International's record is 6-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread when it allows more than 61.7 points to its opponents.
- The Panthers have totaled 146 more points than their opponents this season (13.3 per game on average), while the Blue Raiders have been out-scored by 21 total points (three per game average differential).
- The Panthers and the Blue Raiders are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 31.2 and 36 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Middle Tennessee earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Florida International is 3-1.
- The Panthers and the Blue Raiders grab offensive rebounds at similar rate (10.2 and 11 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Blue Raiders grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Panthers are 3-1.
- Rebounding margin is a sore spot for the Panthers with a mark of -2.2 rebounds per game. The Blue Raiders routinely find success on the boards, averaging a margin of +1.1.