The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (3-1) are just 0.5-point underdogs against the Florida International Panthers (4-1) at Alico Arena on Wednesday, December 16, 2020. The game begins at 7:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under in the matchup is 68.
Florida International vs FGCU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida International and FGCU
Florida International and FGCU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida International Leaders
- The Panthers points and assists leader is Antonio Daye Jr.. He averages 21.0 points per game and contributes 5.0 assists.
- Florida International's rebounding leader is Radshad Davis, who averages 7.5 per game.
- Davis knocks down a team-high 3.0 three-pointers per game for the Panthers.
- Florida International's steals leader is Daye, who collects 3.0 per game. Dimon Carrigan leads the team averaging 3.0 blocks a game.
- Jalen Warren owns the Eagles top spot in scoring with 14.0 points per game and also tacks on 2.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- Eli Abaev's 8.0 rebounds per game and Caleb Catto's 3.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Eagles rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Catto knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Eagles.
- Luis Rolon leads the Panthers with 3.0 steals per game and Justus Rainwater is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
Florida International vs FGCU: Last 2 Meetings
Florida International leads the past two matchups 2-0 over FGCU. In those games against the Eagles, the Panthers have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Florida International vs FGCU (Last 2 Games)
- The Panthers score 15.8 more points per game (82.8) than the Eagles give up (67).
- When Florida International totals more than 67 points, it is 4-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- FGCU has put together a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall in games when it gives up more than 82.8 points.
- The Eagles score 6.6 fewer points per game (69.8) than the Panthers allow (76.4).
- FGCU has compiled a 1-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 76.4 points.
- Florida International is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it allows more than 69.8 points.
- The Panthers have totaled 32 more points than their opponents this season (6.4 per game on average), and the Eagles have scored only 11 more points than their opponents (2.8 per game).
- The Panthers average 39 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by 9.2 boards per contest.
- When Florida International earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, FGCU is 0-1.
- The Panthers average 13.4 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Eagles by 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- When the Panthers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Eagles are 1-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Florida International records an average rebounding margin of +1.4 rebounds per game. FGCU averages a margin of +5.3 rebounds.