The Stetson Hatters (0-4) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Florida Atlantic Owls (4-2) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Edmunds Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under of 62.5.
Florida Atlantic vs Stetson Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida Atlantic and Stetson
Florida Atlantic and Stetson Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- Jailyn Ingram leads the Owls in scoring (14.4 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- Bryan Greenlee paces the team with 3.0 assists per game.
- The 3.0 three-pointers Greenlee makes per game are a team-high mark for the Owls.
- Florida Atlantic's steals leader is Kenan Blackshear, who grabs 1.8 per game. Madiaw Niang leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
- Rob Perry owns the Hatters top spot in scoring with 13.8 points per game and also tacks on 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Stetson leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mahamadou Diawara with 7.0 rebounds per game and Stephan D.Swenson with 3.3 assists per game.
- Chase Johnston hits 3.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Hatters.
- Stetson's Johnston has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Diawara is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- The Owls score 10.1 more points per game (86.3) than the Hatters give up (76.2).
- Florida Atlantic is 4-0 overall and 0-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 76.2 points.
- Stetson has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall in games when it gives up more than 86.3 points.
- The Hatters' 55.8 points per game are just four fewer points than the 59.8 the Owls give up.
- Stetson has gone 0-3 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 59.8 points.
- Florida Atlantic is 0-2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it gives up more than 55.8 points.
- The Owls have out-scored their opponents by a total of 159 points this season (26.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hatters have out-scored them by 82 more points on the year (20.4 per game).
- The Owls average 41.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Hatters by 8.6 boards per contest.
- Florida Atlantic is 0-0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Stetson is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Owls collect 14.5 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Hatters by five rebounds per game.
- The Owls are 0-1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hatters are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Florida Atlantic records an average rebounding margin of +9.8 rebounds per game, and Stetson averages a margin of -9.3 rebounds.