The Florida International Panthers (4-0) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (3-2) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Ocean Bank Convocation Center as only 2-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET.
Florida International vs Jacksonville State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida International and Jacksonville State
Florida International and Jacksonville State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida International Leaders
- Antonio Daye Jr. leads the Panthers in scoring (18.7 points per game) and assisting (5.0 assists per game).
- Radshad Davis paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Davis knocks down a team-high 3.3 three-pointers per game for the Panthers.
- The Panthers steals leader is Daye, who grabs 3.0 per game. Dimon Carrigan leads the team averaging 3.0 blocks an outing.
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams owns the Gamecocks top spot in scoring with 13.0 points per game and also tacks on 3.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- Kayne Henry (5.3 rebounds per game) and Jalen Finch (5.3 assists per game) are the Jacksonville State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Demaree King hits 3.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Gamecocks.
- Nobody on Jacksonville State grabs more steals than Finch (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Brandon Huffman (1.0 per game).
Florida International vs Jacksonville State: Last Meeting
Florida International vs Jacksonville State (Last 1 Games)
- The Panthers average 84.2 points per game, 15.4 more points than the 68.8 the Gamecocks allow.
- When Florida International totals more than 68.8 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Jacksonville State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when giving up more than 84.2 points.
- The Gamecocks put up an average of 69.8 points per game, 5.7 fewer points than the 75.5 the Panthers allow.
- In games it puts up more than 75.5 points, Jacksonville State is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Florida International is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it gives up more than 69.8 points.
- The Panthers have totaled 35 more points than their opponents this season (8.7 per game on average), and the Gamecocks have scored just five more points than their opponents (one per game).
- The Panthers and the Gamecocks are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 32 and 34.4 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Gamecocks are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Panthers are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Panthers and the Gamecocks collect offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (11.5 and 11.6 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Gamecocks are 2-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Panthers are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Florida International records an average rebounding margin of +2.2 rebounds per game. Jacksonville State averages a margin of +4.6 rebounds.