The Georgia Southern Eagles (6-2) are favored (-1.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (4-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Alico Arena. The matchup's over/under is set at 133.5.
Georgia Southern vs FGCU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Georgia Southern and FGCU
Georgia Southern and FGCU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Georgia Southern Leaders
- The Georgia Southern Eagles scoring leader is Zack Bryant, who averages 17.0 points per game.
- Eric Boone leads Georgia Southern with 3.3 assists per game and Prince Gilliam Toyambi paces the team with 6.4 rebounds per matchup.
- The Georgia Southern Eagles are paced by Kamari Brown from long distance -- he connects on 1.3 shots from downtown per game.
- The Georgia Southern Eagles steals leader is Boone, who averages 2.6 per game. Bryant leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
- The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles leader in scoring is Caleb Catto with 14.5 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds per game and 2.0 assists per game.
- The FGCU leaders in rebounds and assists are Eli Abaev (9.0 rebounds per game) and Luis Rolon (4.3 assists per game).
- Catto makes more threes per game than any other member of the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles leaders in steals and blocks are Rolon (2.5 steals per game) and Dakota Rivers (2.0 blocks per game).
Georgia Southern vs FGCU: Last Meeting
Georgia Southern vs FGCU (Last 1 Games)
- The Georgia Southern Eagles score 86.8 points per game, 21.5 more points than the 65.3 the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles give up.
- Georgia Southern has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 65.3 points.
- FGCU has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 86.8 points.
- The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles score an average of 76.7 points per game, 9.7 more points than the 67 the Georgia Southern Eagles allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67 points, FGCU is 0-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Georgia Southern has an ATS record of 2-1 and a 2-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 76.7 points.
- The Georgia Southern Eagles have out-scored their opponents by a total of 158 points this season (19.8 points per game on average), and the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles have put up 68 more points than their opponents on the year (11.4 per game).
- The Georgia Southern Eagles and the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 41.9 and 39.3 boards per game, respectively.
- When Georgia Southern earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, FGCU is 1-1.
- The Georgia Southern Eagles average 14.1 offensive boards per game, more than the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles by 1.9 rebounds per contest.
- When the Georgia Southern Eagles grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles are 2-1.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Georgia Southern records an average rebounding margin of +13.7 rebounds per game. FGCU averages a margin of +5.6 rebounds.