The North Florida Ospreys (0-4) are favored (-3.5) to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, December 7, 2020 at UNF Arena. The matchup airs on ESP+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.5.
Florida Atlantic vs North Florida Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida Atlantic and North Florida
Florida Atlantic and North Florida Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- Jailyn Ingram leads the Owls in points and rebounds. He puts up 11.3 points per game while also adding 6.3 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Bryan Greenlee's 2.7 per game.
- Greenlee hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Owls.
- Kenan Blackshear leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Madiaw Niang collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace the Owls.
North Florida Leaders
- Carter Hendricksen outpaced his teammates on the Ospreys scoring front by putting up 17.3 points per game. He adds 5.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game this season.
- The Ospreys leaders in rebounds and assists are Dorian James (6.3 rebounds per game) and Jose Placer (3.8 assists per game).
- Hendricksen is tops from three-point range for the Ospreys, knocking down 4.3 threes per game.
- Placer leads the Owls with 2.3 steals per game and Jonathan Aybar is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
- The Owls average just 0.4 fewer points per game (81.8) than the Ospreys give up (82.2).
- Florida Atlantic is 0-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 82.2 points.
- North Florida is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread in games when it allows more than 81.8 points.
- The Ospreys' 58.8 points per game are only 0.6 more points than the 58.2 the Owls allow to opponents.
- In games when it puts up more than 58.2 points, North Florida is 0-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- Florida Atlantic's record is 1-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 58.8 points to its opponents.
- The Owls have scored a total of 94 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 23.6 per game), while the Ospreys have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 94 total points, -23.4 per game).
- The Owls average 28.5 rebounds per game, -5.3 boards per contest fewer than the Ospreys.
- The Ospreys are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Owls are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage
- The Owls average 9.5 offensive rebounds per game, -1 rebounds less than the Ospreys.
- The Ospreys are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Owls are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Florida Atlantic finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +2.3 rebounds per game. North Florida struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -9.