A pair of sliding teams hit the court when the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (0-4) host the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-3) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 4:00 PM ET. The Knights are 4.5-point favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak against the Blue Devils, who have lost three straight. The matchup's over/under is set at 74.
Fairleigh Dickinson vs Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Fairleigh Dickinson and Cent. Conn. St.
Fairleigh Dickinson and Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Cent. Conn. St.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Brandon Rush leads the Knights in scoring, racking up 16.3 points per game.
- Pier-Olivier Racine paces Fairleigh Dickinson with 5.8 rebounds a game and Jahlil Jenkins leads the squad with 2.8 assists per contest.
- Rush hits a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Knights.
- Fairleigh Dickinson's steals leader is Callum Baker, who averages 2.5 per game. Racine leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks an outing.
Cent. Conn. St. Leaders
- Greg Outlaw is at the top of the Blue Devils scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 10.5 points per game and 5.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Nigel Scantlebury puts in work giving out assists and is Cent. Conn. St.'s assist leader with 3.3 per game.
- Jamir Reed makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Devils, averaging 1.3 treys per game.
- Cent. Conn. St.'s Reed has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Karrington Wallace is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Fairleigh Dickinson vs Cent. Conn. St.: Last 4 Meetings
Fairleigh Dickinson and Cent. Conn. St. have split their last four games 2-2. The Blue Devils have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Knights.
Fairleigh Dickinson vs Cent. Conn. St. (Last 4 Games)
- The Knights average 66.5 points per game, 20.5 fewer points than the 87 the Blue Devils allow.
- Fairleigh Dickinson is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 87 points.
- Cent. Conn. St. has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 66.5 points.
- The Blue Devils put up an average of 65.7 points per game, 17.3 fewer points than the 83 the Knights give up to opponents.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it scores more than 83 points.
- Fairleigh Dickinson's record is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread when it allows more than 65.7 points to its opponents.
- The Knights have been out-scored by 66 points this season (16.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Blue Devils have out-scored them by 64 more points on the year (21.3 per game).
- The Knights and the Blue Devils rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 30.8 and 27.7 boards per game, respectively.
- The Knights are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Blue Devils are 0-3 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Knights average 10.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Blue Devils by 4.2 rebounds per contest.
- When the Knights grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Blue Devils are 0-2.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both organizations this year. The Knights record an average rebounding margin of -8.7 rebounds per game, and the Blue Devils average a margin of -12.3 rebounds.