The Fairfield Stags (1-6) host the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (1-6) at Alumni Hall on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup is set as a pick 'em. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Fairfield vs Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Fairfield and Fairleigh Dickinson
Fairfield and Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Stags scoring leader is Taj Benning, who contributes 11.9 points per game.
- Caleb Green leads the team with 2.9 assists per game and Chris Maidoh paces the squad with 5.7 rebounds per contest.
- The Stags are paced by Jalen Leach from long distance -- he knocks down 1.7 shots from downtown per game.
- Jesus Cruz leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Maidoh collects 1.0 block a game to pace Fairfield.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Elyjah Williams has the top Knights spot in two categories: scoring (15.5 points per game) and rebounding (6.2 rebounds per game).
- Jahlil Jenkins holds the title of Fairleigh Dickinson assist leader, dishing out 3.4 assists per game this season.
- Brandon Rush leads the Knights with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Fairleigh Dickinson's Jenkins has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Pier-Olivier Racine is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- The 59.9 points per game the Stags record are 23.2 fewer points than the Knights allow (83.1).
- Fairfield is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when scoring more than 83.1 points.
- When Fairleigh Dickinson gives up more than 59.9 points, it is 1-6 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Knights score only 0.5 fewer points than the Stags allow (71.9).
- When it scores more than 71.9 points, Fairleigh Dickinson is 1-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Fairfield is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it gives up more than 71.4 points.
- The Stags have a -84-point scoring differential on the season (-12.0 per game). The Knights have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-82 total points, -11.7 per game).
- The Stags average 37.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Knights by 6.4 boards per contest.
- Fairfield is 1-4 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Fairleigh Dickinson is 0-6 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Stags and the Knights grab offensive rebounds at the same rate (9.7 offensive rebounds per game).
- Fairfield records an average rebounding margin of +2.3 rebounds per game, and Fairleigh Dickinson averages a margin of -5.0 rebounds.