The Campbell Fighting Camels (4-0) are favored (-5) to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Elon Phoenix (2-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Schar Center. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Elon vs Campbell Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Hunter McIntosh contributed 11.7 points per game last season while tacking on 3.0 assists.
- Hunter Woods grabbed 6.6 rebounds per game.
- McIntosh connected on 2.4 shots from deep per game in a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Ikenna Ndugba nicked 1.4 steals per game. Federico Poser collected 0.4 blocks a contest.
- Jordan Whitfield outpaced his teammates on the Fighting Camels scoring front by putting up 18.5 points per game. He adds 2.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
- The Campbell leaders in rebounds and assists are Joshua Lusane (5.3 rebounds per game) and Jesus Carralero (4.3 assists per game).
- Whitfield leads the Fighting Camels with a team-high 2.8 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on Campbell grabs more steals than Whitfield (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Cedric Henderson Jr. (1.0 per game).
Elon vs Campbell: Last Meeting
Elon vs Campbell (Last 1 Games)
- Last season, the Phoenix scored 68.7 points per contest, just 2.1 more points than the 66.6 the Fighting Camels allowed their opponents.
- Elon finished 10-0-1 against the spread and 11-9 overall last season when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- When Campbell gave up more than 68.7 points last season, it went 2-7 against the spread and 3-11 overall.
- The Fighting Camels' 68.7 points per game last year were only three fewer points than the 71.7 the Phoenix gave up to opponents.
- Campbell went 7-6 overall and 3-0 against the spread when it scored more than 71.7 points last season.
- Elon had a 4-17 record overall and an ATS record of 8-8-1 last season when its opponents scored more than 68.7 points.
- The Phoenix had a -101-point scoring differential last season (-3 per game). The Fighting Camels out-scored opponents by 65 points on the season (2.1 more per game).
- The Phoenix and the Fighting Camels rebounded at a similar clip last season (28.9 and 28.3 boards per game, respectively).
- When Elon earned the rebounding advantage they were 5-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Campbell was 5-7.
- The Phoenix and the Fighting Camels were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 6.6 and 6.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Phoenix were 4-4-1 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Fighting Camels were 10-5 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding was a area of weakness for both teams last year. The Phoenix recorded an average rebounding margin of -2.7 rebounds per game, and the Fighting Camels averaged a margin of -2.5 rebounds.