The Campbell Fighting Camels (4-0) are favored (-4) to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Elon Phoenix (2-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Schar Center. The matchup's point total is 141.
Elon vs Campbell Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Hunter McIntosh scored 11.7 points per game last season while adding 3.0 assists.
- Hunter Woods pulled down 6.6 rebounds per game.
- McIntosh made 2.4 shots from deep per game in a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Ikenna Ndugba collected 1.4 per game. Federico Poser averaged 0.4 blocks a contest.
- Jordan Whitfield owns the Fighting Camels top spot in scoring with 18.5 points per game and also tacks on 2.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- The Fighting Camels leaders in rebounds and assists are Joshua Lusane (5.3 rebounds per game) and Jesus Carralero (4.3 assists per game).
- Whitfield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fighting Camels, averaging 2.8 treys per game.
- The Fighting Camels leaders in steals and blocks are Whitfield (1.5 steals per game) and Cedric Henderson Jr. (1.0 blocks per game).
Elon vs Campbell: Last Meeting
Elon vs Campbell (Last 1 Games)
- Last season, the 68.7 points per contest the Phoenix scored were just 2.1 more points than the Fighting Camels allowed (66.6).
- When Elon totaled more than 66.6 points last season, it went 10-0-1 against the spread and 11-9 overall.
- When Campbell's opponents totaled more than 68.7 points last season, it went 2-7 against the spread and 3-11 overall.
- The Fighting Camels' 68.7 points per game last year were just three fewer points than the 71.7 the Phoenix gave up to opponents.
- Campbell went 7-6 overall and 3-0 against the spread when it scored more than 71.7 points last season.
- Elon had a 4-17 record overall and an ATS record of 8-8-1 last season when its opponents scored more than 68.7 points.
- The Phoenix had a negative point differential last season (-101 total points, -3 per game), while the Fighting Camels scored 65 more points than their opponents (2.1 per game).
- The Phoenix and the Fighting Camels collected rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (28.9 and 28.3 boards per game, respectively).
- The Phoenix were 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Fighting Camels were 5-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Phoenix and the Fighting Camels were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 6.6 and 6.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Phoenix were 4-4-1 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Fighting Camels were 10-5 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Both teams struggled to gain an advantage on the boards last season. Elon recorded an average rebounding margin of -2.7 rebounds per game, and Campbell averaged a margin of -2.5 rebounds.