The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (3-1) are at home in OVC play against the Morehead State Eagles (1-3) on Monday, December 7, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The Colonels are favored by 7 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's over/under is 69.
Eastern Kentucky vs Morehead State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Eastern Kentucky and Morehead State
Eastern Kentucky and Morehead State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King leads the Colonels in points and rebounds. He averages 18.0 points per game while also adding 9.5 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Wendell Green Jr.'s 5.8 per game.
- Michael Moreno is the top three-point shooter for the Colonels, hitting 1.5 per game.
- The Colonels steals leader is King, who grabs 2.8 per game. Tariq Balogun leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a game.
Morehead State Leaders
- Johni Broome holds the top Eagles spot in two categories: scoring (11.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.3 rebounds per game).
- Ta'lon Cooper has the title of Morehead State assist leader, dishing out 3.5 assists per game this season.
- Skyelar Potter makes a team-high 1.7 three-pointers per game for the Eagles.
- The Eagles leaders in steals and blocks are Cooper (1.0 steals per game) and Broome (1.3 blocks per game).
Eastern Kentucky vs Morehead State: Last 4 Meetings
The record between Eastern Kentucky and Morehead State is tied 2-2 over the past four matchups. The Colonels and the Eagles have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Eastern Kentucky vs Morehead State (Last 4 Games)
- The Colonels put up 7.6 more points per game (82.8) than the Eagles allow (75.2).
- Eastern Kentucky is 2-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 75.2 points.
- Morehead State is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when allowing more than 82.8 points.
- The Eagles' 55.5 points per game are 18 fewer points than the 73.5 the Colonels give up.
- Morehead State has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 0-0 overall record in games it scores more than 73.5 points.
- Eastern Kentucky's record is 2-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows more than 55.5 points to its opponents.
- The Colonels have put up a total of 37 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.3 per game), while the Eagles have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 79 total points, -19.7 per game).
- The Colonels average 41.5 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by 9.3 boards per contest.
- The Colonels are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Eagles are 0-3 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Colonels collect 16 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Eagles by five rebounds per game.
- The Colonels are 2-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Eagles are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Morehead State records an average rebounding margin of -2.3 rebounds per game. Eastern Kentucky averages a draw on the boards, posting the same rebounding average as they allow.