The Eastern Illinois Panthers (1-2) square off against the Green Bay Phoenix (0-2) as 3.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 3:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under of 70.5.
Eastern Illinois vs Green Bay Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Josiah Wallace leads the Panthers in scoring, putting up 18.5 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by George Dixon's 6.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Marvin Johnson's 2.5 assists per game .
- Kashawn Charles is the top three-point shooter for the Panthers, connecting on 2.0 per game.
- Dixon leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Jordan Skipper-Brown collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Eastern Illinois.
Green Bay Leaders
- Amari Davis averaged 15.9 points per game last season and pulled down 4.0 rebounds a contest.
- PJ Pipes dished out 2.4 assists per game.
- Pipes had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Pipes grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Davis averaged 0.2 blocks a game.
Eastern Illinois vs Green Bay: Last Meeting
Eastern Illinois vs Green Bay (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the 74.3 points per game the Panthers scored were 5.8 fewer points than the Phoenix gave up (80.1).
- Eastern Illinois went 6-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall last season when scoring more than 80.1 points.
- When Green Bay's opponents totaled more than 74.3 points last season, it went 9-9 against the spread and 7-13 overall.
- The Phoenix's 81.6 points per game last year were 12.4 more points than the 69.2 the Panthers gave up to opponents.
- Green Bay went 13-0-1 against the spread and 17-10 overall when it scored more than 69.2 points last season.
- Eastern Illinois went 1-5 against the spread and 1-5 overall last season when it gave up more than 81.6 points.
- The Panthers out-scored their opponents by a total of 163 points last season (5.1 points per game on average), and the Phoenix put up 51 more points than their opponents on the year (1.5 per game).
- The Panthers and the Phoenix grabbed rebounds at approximately the same rate last season (34.1 and 32.9 boards per game, respectively).
- The Panthers were 5-4 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Phoenix were 6-11 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Panthers averaged 9.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Phoenix by 1.2 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Panthers were 5-5 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Phoenix were 10-8-1 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Eastern Illinois recorded an average rebounding margin of +1.4 rebounds per game, and Green Bay averaged a margin of -2.5 rebounds.