The Radford Highlanders (0-3) are heavy, 10.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the East Carolina Pirates (2-0) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at Minges Coliseum. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under is set at 133.5 in the matchup.
East Carolina vs Radford Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner contributed 19.7 points per game last season while also adding 9.2 rebounds.
- Tristen Newton notched 3.7 assists per game.
- J.J. Miles hit 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Newton nicked 1.2 steals per game. Charles Coleman collected 0.6 blocks a contest.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson outpaced his teammates on the Highlanders scoring front by putting up 11.5 points per game. He adds 2.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game this season.
- The Radford leaders in rebounds and assists are Chyree Walker (7.0 rebounds per game) and Fah'mir Ali (3.0 assists per game).
- Morton-Robertson is tops from three-point range for the Highlanders, knocking down 3.0 threes per game.
- The Highlanders leaders in steals and blocks are Josiah Jeffers (1.3 steals per game) and Lewis Djonkam (1.0 blocks per game).
- Last year, the Pirates recorded just two more points per game (68.1) than the Highlanders allowed (66.1).
- When East Carolina put up more than 66.1 points last season, it went 7-0 against the spread and 9-8 overall.
- When Radford's opponents totaled more than 68.1 points last season, it went 4-7 against the spread and 7-8 overall.
- The Highlanders put up an average of 71.9 points per game last year, just 0.3 fewer points than the 72.2 the Pirates gave up.
- When it scored more than 72.2 points last season, Radford went 4-0 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- East Carolina went 3-10 against the spread and 1-13 overall last season when it allowed more than 71.9 points.
- The Pirates had a -127-point scoring differential last season (-4.1 per game). The Highlanders out-scored opponents by 187 points on the season (5.8 more per game).
- The Pirates and the Highlanders hauled in rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (32.8 and 33.3 boards per game, respectively).
- The Highlanders were 7-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pirates were 7-9 when they lost the rebounding advantage
- The Pirates and the Highlanders were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (8.4 and nine offensive boards per game, respectively).
- The Highlanders were 6-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pirates were 7-7 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- East Carolina recorded an average rebounding margin of -0.1 rebounds per game, and Radford averaged a margin of +4.2 rebounds.