The East Carolina Pirates (3-0) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (2-1) on Monday, December 7, 2020 at Minges Coliseum as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has a point total of 65.5.
East Carolina vs UNC Wilmington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for East Carolina and UNC Wilmington
East Carolina and UNC Wilmington Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner leads the Pirates scoring 22.5 points per game.
- Tremont Robinson-White leads East Carolina with 7.0 assists a game and Tristen Newton paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Bitumba Baruti hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Pirates.
- The Pirates steals leader is Newton, who collects 2.5 per game. Ludgy Debaut leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- Mike Okauru is number one on the Seahawks leaderboard in both rebounds (7.0 per game) and assists (3.0 per game).
- Jaylen Sims' 26.7-point per game average puts him at the top of the Seahawks scoring leaderboard.
- The 4.0 three-pointers Sims knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Seahawks.
- UNC Wilmington's Ty Gadsden has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Jake Boggs is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
East Carolina vs UNC Wilmington: Last Meeting
East Carolina vs UNC Wilmington (Last 1 Games)
- The Pirates record 73.3 points per contest, only 1.3 more points than the 72 the Seahawks allow their opponents.
- East Carolina has a 1-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 72 points.
- UNC Wilmington has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 73.3 points.
- The Seahawks' 75 points per game are 18.7 more points than the 56.3 the Pirates give up.
- When it scores more than 56.3 points, UNC Wilmington is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- East Carolina has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 75 points.
- The Pirates have scored a total of 51 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 17 per game), and the Seahawks have out-scored opponents by only nine points on the season (three more per game).
- The Pirates and the Seahawks are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 32.7 and 30.3 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When East Carolina earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UNC Wilmington is 1-1.
- The Pirates collect 9 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Seahawks by two rebounds per game.
- The Pirates are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Seahawks are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Pirates find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +3.4 rebounds per game, and the Seahawks struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -4.4.