A game after he scored 26 points in an 80-64 win over Northern Arizona, Tanner Groves leads the Eastern Washington Eagles (2-4) at home against the Portland State Vikings (2-4) as 14.5-point favorites. The matchup tips off at 9:05 PM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 155.
Eastern Washington vs Portland State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Eastern Washington and Portland State
Eastern Washington and Portland State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Eastern Washington Leaders
- Groves leads the Eagles in points and rebounds. He averages 14.5 points per game while also adding 9.8 rebounds.
- Eastern Washington's assists leader is Casson Rouse, who dishes out 2.6 assists per game.
- Tyler Robertson is the top three-point shooter for the Eagles, knocking down 2.0 per game.
- Kim Aiken Jr. leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Groves collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace the Eagles.
Portland State Leaders
- James Scott leads the team in both scoring (15.3 points per game) and rebounding (5.7 rebounds per game).
- Elijah Hardy puts in work giving out assists and is Portland State's assist leader with 2.5 per game.
- Khalid Thomas leads the Vikings with a team-high 1.8 made three-pointers per game.
- The Vikings leaders in steals and blocks are Scott (1.7 steals per game) and Jacob Eyman (1.0 blocks per game).
Eastern Washington vs Portland State: Last 4 Meetings
Eastern Washington leads the past four matchups 3-1 over Portland State. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Eastern Washington vs Portland State (Last 4 Games)
- The 70.3 points the Eagles score per game are just 2.4 fewer points than the Vikings surrender (72.7).
- Eastern Washington is 2-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 72.7 points.
- Portland State is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when allowing more than 70.3 points.
- The Vikings score an average of 70.5 points per game, only 2.2 more points than the 68.3 the Eagles allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.3 points, Portland State is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Eastern Washington's record is 0-2 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 70.5 points to its opponents.
- The Eagles have totaled just 12 more points than their opponents this season (two per game on average), while the Vikings have been out-scored by 13 total points (2.2 per game average differential).
- The Eagles average 36.2 rebounds per game, -5.6 boards per contest fewer than the Vikings.
- When Portland State earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Eastern Washington is 3-1.
- The Eagles average 6.3 offensive rebounds per game, -8.2 rebounds less than the Vikings.
- The Vikings are 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Eagles are 4-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Eastern Washington records an average rebounding margin of -4.8 rebounds per game, and Portland State averages a margin of +6.8 rebounds.