The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (3-1) hit the road in OVC action against the Morehead State Eagles (1-3) on Monday, December 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM ET. The Colonels are 3-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup's over/under is 67.5.
Eastern Kentucky vs Morehead State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Eastern Kentucky and Morehead State
Eastern Kentucky and Morehead State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King leads the Colonels in points and rebounds. He averages 18.0 points per game while also adding 9.5 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Wendell Green Jr.'s 5.8 per game.
- Michael Moreno leads the Colonels with a team-high 1.5 made three-pointers per game.
- The Colonels steals leader is King, who collects 2.8 per game. Tariq Balogun leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks an outing.
Morehead State Leaders
- Johni Broome is at the top of the Eagles scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 11.3 points per game and 7.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Ta'lon Cooper is the Eagles go-to assist guy, averaging 3.5 per game.
- Skyelar Potter connects on 1.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Eagles.
- Cooper leads the Colonels with 2.8 steals per game and Broome is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Eastern Kentucky vs Morehead State: Last 4 Meetings
The Colonels and the Eagles have split their last four matchups 2-2. The Colonels and the Eagles have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Eastern Kentucky vs Morehead State (Last 4 Games)
- The 82.8 points per game the Colonels record are 7.6 more points than the Eagles give up (75.2).
- Eastern Kentucky has a 2-1 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 75.2 points.
- Morehead State is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when giving up more than 82.8 points.
- The Eagles' 55.5 points per game are 18 fewer points than the 73.5 the Colonels give up.
- Morehead State is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 73.5 points.
- Eastern Kentucky is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it gives up more than 55.5 points.
- The Colonels have totaled 37 more points than their opponents this season (9.3 per game on average), while the Eagles have been out-scored by 79 total points (19.7 per game average differential).
- The Colonels average 41.5 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by 9.3 boards per contest.
- When Eastern Kentucky earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Morehead State is 0-3.
- The Colonels average 16 offensive boards per game, more than the Eagles by five rebounds per contest.
- When the Colonels grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Eagles are 0-2.
- Morehead State records an average rebounding margin of -2.3 rebounds per contest. Eastern Kentucky averages a stale mate on the boards, recording the same rebounding average as they allow.