The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (6-2) host the High Point Panthers (2-4) as 6.5-point favorites after Brandon Knapper racked up 25 points in the Colonels 118-29 victory over Campbellsville. The matchup is at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5.
Eastern Kentucky vs High Point Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Eastern Kentucky and High Point
Eastern Kentucky and High Point Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The Colonels points and rebounds leader is Tre King. He puts up 16.8 points per game and pulls down 8.3 rebounds.
- Wendell Green Jr. paces the squad with 4.9 assists per game.
- The Colonels are paced by Cheikh Faye from long distance -- he hits 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- King leads the team with 2.9 steals per game. Tariq Balogun collects 1.6 blocks an outing to pace Eastern Kentucky.
High Point Leaders
- John-Michael Wright's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Panthers scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.7 points per game and 4.0 assists per game.
- Lydell Elmore's 5.2 rebounds per game paces High Point's rebounding effort. He also adds 12.5 points per game.
- The 2.3 three-pointers Wright knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Panthers.
- High Point's Ahmil Flowers has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Caden Sanchez is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Eastern Kentucky vs High Point: Last Meeting
Eastern Kentucky vs High Point (Last 1 Games)
- The Colonels average 82.9 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 75.2 the Panthers give up.
- Eastern Kentucky has a 4-1 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 75.2 points.
- When High Point gives up more than 82.9 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Panthers' 75.8 points per game are 10 more points than the 65.8 the Colonels give up to opponents.
- High Point has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
- Eastern Kentucky is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 75.8 points.
- The Colonels have out-scored their opponents by a total of 137 points this season (17.1 points per game on average), and the Panthers have put up only four more points than their opponents on the year (0.6 per game).
- The Colonels and the Panthers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 38.1 and 33.7 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Colonels are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Panthers are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Colonels collect 12.6 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Panthers by 3.3 rebounds per game.
- When the Colonels grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Panthers are 2-1.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for Eastern Kentucky with a mark of -0.7 rebounds per game. High Point routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +one.