The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (7-2) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to build on a four-game home winning streak when they take on the Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-4) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at McBrayer Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under of 152.5 points.
Eastern Kentucky vs Eastern Illinois Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Eastern Kentucky and Eastern Illinois
Eastern Kentucky and Eastern Illinois Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The Colonels points and rebounds leader is Tre King. He puts up 15.9 points per game and grabs 7.6 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Wendell Green Jr.'s 5.2 per game.
- Michael Moreno leads the Colonels with a team-high 1.7 made three-pointers per game.
- Eastern Kentucky's steals leader is King, who averages 2.7 per game. Tariq Balogun leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a contest.
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Josiah Wallace outpaced his teammates on the Panthers scoring front by putting up 17.7 points per game. He adds 3.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game this season.
- The Panthers leaders in rebounds and assists are George Dixon (7.0 rebounds per game) and Marvin Johnson (3.1 assists per game).
- Mack Smith hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Panthers.
- Dixon is at the top of Eastern Illinois' steals hierarchy with 2.1 steals per game and Jordan Skipper-Brown leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Eastern Kentucky vs Eastern Illinois: Last 3 Meetings
Eastern Kentucky leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Eastern Illinois. In those matchups with the Panthers, the Colonels have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Eastern Kentucky vs Eastern Illinois (Last 3 Games)
- The Colonels average 8.8 more points per game (83.2) than the Panthers allow (74.4).
- Eastern Kentucky has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 74.4 points.
- Eastern Illinois has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when allowing more than 83.2 points.
- The Panthers' 72.6 points per game are only 3.9 more points than the 68.7 the Colonels give up to opponents.
- Eastern Illinois has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 68.7 points.
- Eastern Kentucky is 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it gives up more than 72.6 points.
- The Colonels have totaled 131 more points than their opponents this season (14.5 per game on average), while the Panthers have been out-scored by 13 total points (1.8 per game average differential).
- The Colonels and the Panthers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 37.4 and 35.3 boards per game, respectively.
- When Eastern Kentucky earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Eastern Illinois is 1-2.
- The Colonels collect 12.1 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Panthers by one rebound per game.
- The Colonels are 2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Panthers are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been an area of weakness for both teams this year. The Colonels record an average rebounding margin of -1 rebounds per game, and the Panthers average a margin of -0.6 rebounds.