The Evansville Purple Aces (0-3) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Illinois Panthers (2-3) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Ford Center as just 2.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is set at 61.5.
Eastern Illinois vs Evansville Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Eastern Illinois and Evansville
Eastern Illinois and Evansville Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Josiah Wallace leads the Panthers scoring 17.0 points per game.
- Eastern Illinois is led in rebounding by George Dixon's 6.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Marvin Johnson's 3.0 assists per game .
- The Panthers are led by Mack Smith from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- The Panthers steals leader is Dixon, who collects 2.2 per game. Jordan Skipper-Brown leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
- Jax Levitch averages 7.0 rebounds per game, 2.7 assists per game, and 7.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Purple Aces in both rebounds and assists.
- Noah Frederking scores 16.3 points per game to pace Evansville.
- Frederking connects on 3.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Purple Aces.
- Evansville's Shamar Givance has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Iyen Enaruna is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- The 70.2 points per game the Panthers score are 8.5 fewer points than the Purple Aces give up (78.7).
- Eastern Illinois has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when scoring more than 78.7 points.
- Evansville has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 70.2 points.
- The Purple Aces score an average of 64 points per game, nine fewer points than the 73 the Panthers allow.
- When it scores more than 73 points, Evansville is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- Eastern Illinois' record is 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it gives up more than 64 points.
- The Panthers have a -14-point scoring differential on the season (-2.8 per game). The Purple Aces have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-44 total points, -14.7 per game).
- The Panthers and the Purple Aces are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.6 and 33 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Panthers are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Purple Aces are 0-2 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Panthers collect 12.6 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Purple Aces by 2.6 rebounds per game.
- The Panthers are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Purple Aces are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Eastern Illinois records an average rebounding margin of +1.2 rebounds per game, and Evansville averages a margin of -9 rebounds.