Josiah Wallace leads the Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-4) into a matchup against the Austin Peay Governors (4-4) after scoring 22 points in a 92-88 win over Western Illinois. The Panthers are 1-point favorites in the game on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which tips off at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 146.5 points.
Eastern Illinois vs Austin Peay Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Eastern Illinois and Austin Peay
Eastern Illinois and Austin Peay Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Wallace leads the Panthers in scoring, putting up 17.9 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by George Dixon's 7.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Marvin Johnson's 3.9 assists per game .
- Mack Smith knocks down a team-high 2.2 three-pointers per game for the Panthers.
- The Panthers steals leader is Dixon, who collects 2.1 per game. Jordan Skipper-Brown leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
Austin Peay Leaders
- Terry Taylor leads the team in both scoring (19.5 points per game) and rebounding (10.8 rebounds per game).
- Carlos Paez is the Governors go-to assist guy, averaging 3.6 per game.
- Reginald Gee makes more threes per game than any other member of the Governors, cashing in 1.5 treys per game.
- Alec Woodard is at the top of Austin Peay's steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Mike Peake leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Eastern Illinois vs Austin Peay: Last 3 Meetings
Austin Peay earned victory in two of its last three games with Eastern Illinois. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Eastern Illinois vs Austin Peay (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In two of its seven games this season (28.6%), Eastern Illinois and its opponents have gone over the current total of 146.5.
Three Austin Peay games this season featured a total above Saturday's set total of 146.5 (37.5%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 147.2, is 0.7 points more than Saturday's over/under.
These two squads combine to allow 144.5 points per game, 2.0 fewer than this contest's over/under.
The average total in Panthers games this season is 147, 0.5 points more than Saturday's over/under of 146.5.
In 2020-21, games involving the Governors have averaged a total of 144.8 points, 1.7 fewer than this game's set over/under.