The North Carolina A&T Aggies (2-7) will look to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (1-3) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Freedom Hall Civic Center as heavy, 13-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
East Tennessee State vs N.C. A&T Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|East Tennessee State
ATS Records for East Tennessee State and N.C. A&T
East Tennessee State and N.C. A&T Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|East Tennessee State
East Tennessee State Leaders
- The Buccaneers scoring leader is Ledarrius Brewer, who puts up 15.3 points per game.
- David Sloan leads the team with 3.0 assists a game and Damari Monsanto paces the squad with 6.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Tyron Brewer hits a team-high 1.3 three-pointers per game for the Buccaneers.
- East Tennessee State's steals leader is Monsanto, who grabs 2.0 per game. Silas Adheke leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a contest.
N.C. A&T Leaders
- Kameron Langley has shown out this season to lead the Aggies in points (10.4 per game), rebounds (5.4 per game), and assists (7.1 per game).
- Fred Cleveland Jr makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, cashing in 1.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on N.C. A&T grabs more steals than Langley (2.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Harry Morrice (0.8 per game).
- The Buccaneers average 25 fewer points per game (57.8) than the Aggies allow (82.8).
- East Tennessee State has a 0-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 82.8 points.
- N.C. A&T has a 1-6 record against the spread and a 1-7 record overall in games when it gives up more than 57.8 points.
- The Aggies score an average of 67.7 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 61.2 the Buccaneers allow.
- N.C. A&T has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 61.2 points.
- East Tennessee State has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.7 points.
- The Buccaneers have a -14-point scoring differential on the season (-3.4 per game). The Aggies have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-136 total points, -15.1 per game).
- The Buccaneers average 36.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Aggies by 5.1 boards per contest.
- East Tennessee State is 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. N.C. A&T is 1-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Buccaneers and the Aggies collect offensive rebounds at similar rate (10 and 9.2 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Buccaneers are 1-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Aggies are 1-4 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- East Tennessee State finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +one rebound per game. N.C. A&T struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -12.5.