The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (1-3) take on the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (0-2) as only 2.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is set at 62.5.
East Tennessee State vs Gardner-Webb Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|East Tennessee State
East Tennessee State Leaders
- Ledarrius Brewer leads the Buccaneers scoring 15.3 points per game.
- Damari Monsanto paces East Tennessee State with 6.7 rebounds a game and David Sloan leads the team with 3.0 assists per outing.
- The 1.3 three-pointers Tyron Brewer makes per game are a team-high mark for the Buccaneers.
- Monsanto leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Silas Adheke collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace the Buccaneers.
- Jaheam Cornwall scored 13.1 points per game last season while adding 3.3 assists.
- Ludovic Dufeal averaged 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Cornwall had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago, hitting 2.7 shots from downtown per game.
- Cornwall averaged 0.8 steals per game. Dufeal collected 2.2 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the Buccaneers recorded 76.3 points per game, 5.3 more points than the 71 the Runnin' Bulldogs allowed.
- When East Tennessee State scored more than 71 points last season, it went 12-0 against the spread and 21-0 overall.
- When Gardner-Webb gave up more than 76.3 points last season, it went 2-3 against the spread and 0-8 overall.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs put up 9.3 more points per game last year (72.4) than the Buccaneers allowed their opponents to score (63.1).
- Gardner-Webb went 16-8 overall and 10-0 against the spread when it scored more than 63.1 points last season.
- East Tennessee State's record was 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it let its opponents to score more than 72.4 points last season.
- The Buccaneers out-scored their opponents by a total of 447 points last season (13.2 points per game on average), and the Runnin' Bulldogs put up 46 more points than their opponents on the year (1.4 per game).
- The Buccaneers and the Runnin' Bulldogs grabbed rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (33.3 and 32.2 boards per game, respectively).
- When East Tennessee State earned the rebounding advantage they were 13-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Gardner-Webb was 5-8.
- The Buccaneers averaged 9.9 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Runnin' Bulldogs by 1.7 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Buccaneers were 11-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Runnin' Bulldogs were 6-6 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding was a pillar for both teams last year. East Tennessee State recorded an average rebounding margin of +4.9 rebounds per game, and Gardner-Webb averaged a margin of +0.4 rebounds.