The East Carolina Pirates (7-2) host the South Florida Bulls (6-5) after winning six straight home games. The Pirates are favored by just 1 point in the contest, which tips at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 128.5.
East Carolina vs South Florida Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for East Carolina and South Florida
East Carolina and South Florida Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner leads the Pirates in points and rebounds. He puts up 17.0 points per game while adding 7.3 rebounds.
- Tremont Robinson-White paces the squad with 4.6 assists per game.
- J.J. Miles makes 1.9 threes per game to lead the Pirates.
- East Carolina's steals leader is Tristen Newton, who grabs 1.4 per game. Ludgy Debaut leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins' strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Bulls scoring and assists leaderboards with 11.9 points per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- Michael Durr collects all of the boards and is the South Florida leader in rebounds, getting 8.3 per game.
- Justin Brown hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bulls.
- Collins is at the top of South Florida's steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Durr leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
East Carolina vs South Florida: Last 4 Meetings
South Florida leads the past four matchups 3-1 over East Carolina. The Pirates have beat the spread more often than not against the Bulls, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
East Carolina vs South Florida (Last 4 Games)
- The 70.3 points the Pirates put up per game are just 1.9 more points than the Bulls surrender (68.4).
- When East Carolina scores more than 68.4 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- South Florida has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when giving up more than 70.3 points.
- The Bulls' 68.5 points per game are 5.6 more points than the 62.9 the Pirates allow to opponents.
- South Florida has compiled a 5-2 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 62.9 points.
- East Carolina has an ATS record of 1-1 and a 1-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 68.5 points.
- The Pirates have put up a total of 67 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.4 per game), and the Bulls have out-scored opponents by only two points on the season (0.1 more per game).
- The Pirates and the Bulls rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 36 and 38.9 boards per game, respectively.
- When South Florida earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, East Carolina is 1-1.
- The Pirates average 10 offensive rebounds per game, -3 rebounds less than the Bulls.
- The Bulls are 3-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pirates are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Pirates record an average rebounding margin of +2.2 rebounds per game, and the Bulls average a margin of +6.8 rebounds.