The East Carolina Pirates (4-0) are 8-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the North Florida Ospreys (0-6) on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at Minges Coliseum. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under of 69.
East Carolina vs North Florida Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for East Carolina and North Florida
East Carolina and North Florida Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner leads the Pirates in scoring (21.7 points per game) and rebounding (5.7 rebounds per game).
- Tremont Robinson-White paces the squad with 5.0 assists per game.
- The Pirates are led by Noah Farrakhan from long distance. He knocks down 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- East Carolina's steals leader is Tristen Newton, who grabs 2.3 per game. Ludgy Debaut leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
North Florida Leaders
- Carter Hendricksen owns the Ospreys top spot in scoring with 17.3 points per game and also tacks on 5.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest.
- The North Florida leaders in rebounds and assists are Josh Endicott (7.8 rebounds per game) and Jose Placer (3.8 assists per game).
- Hendricksen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Ospreys, cashing in 4.3 treys per game.
- Placer leads the Pirates with 2.3 steals per game and Jonathan Aybar is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
- The Pirates record 5.2 fewer points per game (77) than the Ospreys give up (82.2).
- When East Carolina puts up more than 82.2 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- North Florida is 0-6 overall and 0-5-1 against the spread when giving up more than 77 points.
- The Ospreys' 64.3 points per game are just 2.5 more points than the 61.8 the Pirates allow.
- North Florida has put together a 0-0-1 ATS record and a 0-3 overall record in games it scores more than 61.8 points.
- East Carolina is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 64.3 points.
- The Pirates have put up a total of 61 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 15.2 per game), while the Ospreys have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 107 total points, -17.9 per game).
- The Pirates and the Ospreys rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 34 and 33.2 boards per game, respectively.
- East Carolina is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. North Florida is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Pirates and the Ospreys collect offensive rebounds at the exact same rate (nine offensive rebounds per game).
- East Carolina finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +2.5 rebounds per game. North Florida struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -7.3.