The Duquesne Dukes (1-1) host the Fordham Rams (0-0) in a matchup of A-10 teams at Kerr Fitness Center, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Rams are 14-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under in the matchup is set at 127.
Duquesne vs Fordham Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Marcus Weathers averaged 14.3 points per game last season while tacking on 8.1 rebounds.
- Sincere Carry racked up 5.3 assists per game.
- Tavian Dunn-Martin made 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Michael Hughes averaged 1.5 steals and 2.7 blocks per game.
- Jalen Cobb scored 10.3 points per game and dished out 2.3 assists per outing last season.
- Joel Soriano pulled down 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Ty Perry was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.4 per game.
- Cobb averaged 1.8 steals per game. Onyi Eyisi collected 1.0 block an outing.
Duquesne vs Fordham: Last 4 Meetings
The Dukes are 4-0 against the Rams over the last four meetings between the two teams. The Rams have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Dukes.
Duquesne vs Fordham (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In 24 of its 30 games last season (80%), Duquesne and its opponents went over the current over/under of 127.
In 35.5% of Fordham games last season (11/31), the total points scored was greater than Saturday's over/under of 127.
The two teams combined to score 130.1 points per game last season, 3.1 more than the over/under in this contest.
The 128.1 points per game these two squads surrendered to opponents last season are 1.1 more than the 127 over/under in this contest.
The Dukes and their opponents scored an average of 138 points per game in 2019-20, 11 more than Saturday's total.
In 2019-20, games involving the Rams averaged a total of 120.3 points, 6.7 fewer than this game's set over/under.