The No. 20 Duke Blue Devils (3-2) host the Pittsburgh Panthers (5-2) in a matchup of ACC teams at Cameron Indoor Stadium, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020. The Panthers are 11-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's over/under is set at 139.5.
Duke vs Pittsburgh Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Duke and Pittsburgh
Duke and Pittsburgh Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 11+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Blue Devils scoring leader is Matthew Hurt, who averages 18.8 points per game.
- Duke is led in rebounding by Jalen Johnson's 8.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Jordan Goldwire's 3.4 assists per game .
- DJ Steward is the top three-point shooter for the Blue Devils, hitting 2.0 per game.
- Goldwire leads the team with 2.4 steals per game. Johnson collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace Duke.
- Justin Champagnie has the top Panthers spot in two categories: scoring (17.8 points per game) and rebounding (12.3 rebounds per game).
- Xavier Johnson is the Panthers go-to assist guy, averaging 5.1 per game.
- Xavier Johnson leads the Panthers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Femi Odukale is at the top of Pittsburgh's steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Abdoul Karim Coulibaly leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Duke vs Pittsburgh: Last 2 Meetings
The Blue Devils are 2-0 against the Panthers in the last two meetings between the two teams. In those games against the Blue Devils, the Panthers have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Duke vs Pittsburgh (Last 2 Games)
- The 73.8 points per game the Blue Devils average are 9.2 more points than the Panthers give up (64.6).
- Duke has a 3-2 record overall and a 1-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 64.6 points.
- Pittsburgh is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when allowing more than 73.8 points.
- The Panthers put up only 2.4 more points per game (72) than the Blue Devils give up to opponents (69.6).
- In games it puts up more than 69.6 points, Pittsburgh is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Duke is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 72 points.
- The Blue Devils have totaled 21 more points than their opponents this season (4.2 per game on average), and the Panthers have scored 52 more points than their opponents (7.4 per game).
- The Blue Devils and the Panthers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 38.8 and 41.6 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Duke is 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Blue Devils average 11.2 offensive rebounds per game, -2.1 rebounds less than the Panthers.
- When the Panthers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Blue Devils are 0-1.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Duke records an average rebounding margin of +six rebounds per game. Pittsburgh averages a margin of +6.9 rebounds.