The No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (2-2) hit the road in ACC play against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-2) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 9:00 PM ET. The Blue Devils are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is 69.
Duke vs Notre Dame Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Duke and Notre Dame
Duke and Notre Dame Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Matthew Hurt leads the Blue Devils scoring 19.0 points per game.
- Jalen Johnson paces Duke with 8.7 rebounds per game and Jordan Goldwire leads the team with 3.7 assists per outing.
- Hurt knocks down 3.0 threes per game to lead the Blue Devils.
- Duke's blocks leader is Johnson, who records 2.0 per game. Goldwire leads the team averaging 2.3 steals a contest.
Notre Dame Leaders
- The Fighting Irish go-to guy, Prentiss Hubb, leads the team in both scoring (22.3 points per game) and assists (5.3 assists per game).
- The Fighting Irish leading rebounder is Nate Laszewski with 9.7 per game. He also scores 15.0 points per game.
- Hubb paces the Fighting Irish with a team-high 4.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Dane Goodwin is at the top of Notre Dame's steals hierarchy with 1.0 steal per game and Juwan Durham leads the squad in blocks with 2.3 per game.
Duke vs Notre Dame: Last 2 Meetings
The Blue Devils have a 2-0 record in the last two games with the Fighting Irish. The Blue Devils have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Fighting Irish.
Duke vs Notre Dame (Last 2 Games)
- The Blue Devils score just 2.3 fewer points per game (73.5) than the Fighting Irish allow (75.8).
- Duke has a 2-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 75.8 points.
- Notre Dame is 0-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread when allowing more than 73.5 points.
- The Fighting Irish score an average of 74.2 points per game, only 3.4 more points than the 70.8 the Blue Devils give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.8 points, Notre Dame is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Duke has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 0-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 74.2 points.
- The Blue Devils have totaled just 11 more points than their opponents this season (2.7 per game on average), while the Fighting Irish have been out-scored by six total points (1.6 per game average differential).
- The Blue Devils and the Fighting Irish rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 39.8 and 35.2 boards per game, respectively.
- The Blue Devils are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Fighting Irish are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Blue Devils average 11.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Fighting Irish by 2.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Blue Devils are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Fighting Irish are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Duke finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +five rebounds per game. Notre Dame struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -1.6.