A game after he scored 24 points in a 76-54 win over Bellarmine, Matthew Hurt leads the No. 10 Duke Blue Devils (2-1) at home against the No. 6 Illinois Fighting Illini (3-1) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The Blue Devils are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is 69.5 for the matchup.
Duke vs Illinois Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Duke and Illinois
Duke and Illinois Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Blue Devils scoring leader is Hurt, who contributes 19.0 points per game.
- Jalen Johnson paces Duke with 8.7 rebounds a game and Jordan Goldwire leads the squad with 3.7 assists per matchup.
- Hurt knocks down a team-high 3.0 three-pointers per game for the Blue Devils.
- Goldwire leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Johnson collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace the Blue Devils.
- Ayo Dosunmu's strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Fighting Illini scoring and assists leaderboards with 23.8 points per game and 6.3 assists per game.
- Kofi Cockburn collects all of the boards and is the Illinois leader in rebounds, getting 9.8 per game.
- Trent Frazier paces the Fighting Illini with a team-high 2.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Dosunmu leads the Blue Devils with 2.3 steals per game and Giorgi Bezhanishvili is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
- The 75.3 points per game the Blue Devils record are 11.5 more points than the Fighting Illini allow (63.8).
- Duke is 0-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when scoring more than 63.8 points.
- In games when Illinois allows more than 75.3 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Fighting Illini average 24.5 more points per game (91.2) than the Blue Devils allow (66.7).
- Illinois is 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 66.7 points.
- Duke's record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 91.2 points.
- The Blue Devils have totaled 26 more points than their opponents this season (8.6 per game on average), and the Fighting Illini have scored 110 more points than their opponents (27.4 per game).
- The Blue Devils average 42.7 rebounds per game, -6.5 boards per contest fewer than the Fighting Illini.
- Illinois is 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Duke is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Blue Devils average 11.7 offensive rebounds per game, -3.1 rebounds less than the Fighting Illini.
- The Fighting Illini are 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Blue Devils are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Duke records an average rebounding margin of +eight rebounds per game. Illinois averages a margin of +26.4 rebounds.