The No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (3-2) host the Boston College Eagles (2-7) in a matchup of ACC teams at Cameron Indoor Stadium, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Eagles are 11.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 150 in the matchup.
Duke vs Boston College Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Duke and Boston College
Duke and Boston College Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 11.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Blue Devils scoring leader is Matthew Hurt, who contributes 18.8 points per game.
- Jordan Goldwire leads the team with 3.4 assists per game and Jalen Johnson paces the squad with 8.3 rebounds per matchup.
- DJ Steward knocks down 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Blue Devils.
- Goldwire leads the team with 2.4 steals per game. Johnson collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace Duke.
Boston College Leaders
- Wynston Tabbs outpaced his teammates on the Eagles scoring front by putting up 15.6 points per game. He adds 3.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game this season.
- The Eagles leaders in rebounds and assists are Steffon Mitchell (6.7 rebounds per game) and Makai Ashton-Langford (2.7 assists per game).
- Jay Heath hits a team-high 2.4 three-pointers per game for the Eagles.
- Boston College's Ashton-Langford has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and CJ Felder is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
Duke vs Boston College: Last 3 Meetings
Duke leads the past three matchups 3-0 over Boston College. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the season series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Duke vs Boston College (Last 3 Games)
- The Blue Devils average 7.3 fewer points per game (73.8) than the Eagles give up (81.1).
- Duke has a 0-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 81.1 points.
- Boston College has a 1-4-1 record against the spread and a 0-7 record overall when allowing more than 73.8 points.
- The Eagles score just 3.7 more points per game (73.3) than the Blue Devils allow their opponents to score (69.6).
- Boston College has put together a 1-0-1 ATS record and a 1-4 overall record in games it scores more than 69.6 points.
- Duke has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 0-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.3 points.
- The Blue Devils have totaled 21 more points than their opponents this season (4.2 per game on average), while the Eagles have been out-scored by 70 total points (7.8 per game average differential).
- The Blue Devils average 38.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by 8.0 boards per contest.
- The Blue Devils are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Eagles are 2-4 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Blue Devils average 11.2 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Eagles by three rebounds per contest.
- The Blue Devils are 1-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Eagles are 2-1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Duke finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +six rebounds per game. Boston College struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -5.2.