A game after he scored 31 points in an 85-68 win over Fairleigh Dickinson, Camren Wynter leads the Drexel Dragons (5-2) at home against the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (6-3) on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The Dragons are favored by 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 1:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 138.5.
Drexel vs UNC Wilmington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Drexel and UNC Wilmington
Drexel and UNC Wilmington Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Dragons points and assists leader is Wynter. He scores 19.9 points per game and dishes out 4.4 assists.
- Drexel's rebounding leader is James Butler, who averages 9.9 per game.
- Wynter hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Dragons.
- Drexel's blocks leader is Butler, who records 0.7 per game. Wynter leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- The Seahawks leader in scoring is Jaylen Sims with 19.3 points per game. He also adds 5.9 rebounds per game and 1.8 assists per game.
- Joe Pridgen (9.2 rebounds per game) and Mike Okauru (3.7 assists per game) are the UNC Wilmington leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The 2.5 three-pointers Ty Gadsden knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Seahawks.
- The Seahawks leaders in steals and blocks are Okauru (1.8 steals per game) and John Bowen (1.3 blocks per game).
Drexel vs UNC Wilmington: Last 5 Meetings
The Dragons have a 3-2 record in the last five games against the Seahawks. The Seahawks have covered the spread more often than not against the Dragons, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Drexel vs UNC Wilmington (Last 5 Games)
- The 70.4 points per game the Dragons record are just 0.9 fewer points than the Seahawks give up (71.3).
- Drexel has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- In games when UNC Wilmington gives up more than 70.4 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Seahawks average 16.5 more points per game (80.2) than the Dragons give up to opponents (63.7).
- UNC Wilmington is 5-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 63.7 points.
- Drexel has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 80.2 points.
- The Dragons have out-scored their opponents by a total of 47 points this season (6.7 points per game on average), and the Seahawks have put up 80 more points than their opponents on the year (8.9 per game).
- The Dragons and the Seahawks rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.7 and 34.9 boards per game, respectively.
- When Drexel earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UNC Wilmington is 1-3.
- The Dragons and the Seahawks grab offensive rebounds at very similar rate (10 and 10.1 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Seahawks are 3-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Dragons are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Drexel records an average rebounding margin of +5.1 rebounds per game. UNC Wilmington averages a margin of +1.1 rebounds.